1 Answer

Rating
  • 忠狗
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lisa- Crossing Field

English Lyrics Translation (英文歌詞翻譯)

Admitting my cowardly pastNot knowing what's going onThe me that was scared in the past Reflects reality in the present

This place that hasDrawn out many skies, will surelyWill surely satisfy my fleeting heart

In my dreamI soaredNo matter how much anxiety my body bears, I'll shake it offThe small sleeping feelings of mineI realize I'm weak, and that you being thereWill give me strength in this dark world.

This heart that's seeing a long dream, yeah, will last forever

(I wanna always be with you

I'll give you everything I have)

The guiding light I was looking forWhen I touch it, I remember everythingAnd gives me the precious irreplaceable moment called now

I close my eyes and understood the worldAnd that's always so warm, and yet so painful

Gather up the certain desires and pile them up togetherAnd the doubts that are able to be seen, start to moveWanting to protect you, the hurts I'm burdened withDrift inside my deep sleep

It was an unchangeable promiseThe bond that we both believed in was, yeah, clear

I'll call out your name until my voice reaches youI want to feel it more, the miracle which I've encountered

In my dreamI soaredNo matter how much anxiety my body bears, I'll shake it offThe small sleeping feelings of mineI realize I'm weak, and that you being thereWill give me strength in this dark world.

This heart that's seeing a long dream, yeah, will last forever

(I wanna always be with you

I wanna hold you tight right now

I swear I will wipe your tears

I'll give you everything I have)

中文/日文歌詞

http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=169...

羅馬拼音

http://www.onlylyrics.com/lisa-jpn-lyrics-1090503....

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.