Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 7 years ago

幫我找一下歌詞!!!

可以幫我找一下刀劍神域op1的英文歌詞嗎?

可以在優美客下載嗎~~~??

Rating
  • 忠狗
    Favorite Answer

Lisa- Crossing Field

English Lyrics Translation (英文歌詞翻譯)

Admitting my cowardly pastNot knowing what's going onThe me that was scared in the past Reflects reality in the present

This place that hasDrawn out many skies, will surelyWill surely satisfy my fleeting heart

In my dreamI soaredNo matter how much anxiety my body bears, I'll shake it offThe small sleeping feelings of mineI realize I'm weak, and that you being thereWill give me strength in this dark world.

This heart that's seeing a long dream, yeah, will last forever

(I wanna always be with you

I'll give you everything I have)

The guiding light I was looking forWhen I touch it, I remember everythingAnd gives me the precious irreplaceable moment called now

I close my eyes and understood the worldAnd that's always so warm, and yet so painful

Gather up the certain desires and pile them up togetherAnd the doubts that are able to be seen, start to moveWanting to protect you, the hurts I'm burdened withDrift inside my deep sleep

It was an unchangeable promiseThe bond that we both believed in was, yeah, clear

I'll call out your name until my voice reaches youI want to feel it more, the miracle which I've encountered

(I wanna always be with you

I wanna hold you tight right now

I swear I will wipe your tears

I'll give you everything I have)

中文/日文歌詞

http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=169...

羅馬拼音

http://www.onlylyrics.com/lisa-jpn-lyrics-1090503....