Said FU to a customer?

I rarely swear or use foul language unless someone pushes me over the edge. Other then that, I'm normally a nice guy. So a customer walks in with his daugher(age 18 or so), both Russian ethnicity. Heres the dialogue to make this easier: Him: I want a regular scoop with half cherry and half nutty... show more I rarely swear or use foul language unless someone pushes me over the edge. Other then that, I'm normally a nice guy.
So a customer walks in with his daugher(age 18 or so), both Russian ethnicity.
Heres the dialogue to make this easier:

Him: I want a regular scoop with half cherry and half nutty coconut.
Me: I can't do that, the closest thing I can do is two kids scoops.
Him: I want a regular scoop with half cherry and half nutty coconut, why can't you do that? Who comes up with that?
Me: That's been the system for years and years. Two kids scoops is practically the same thing, it's just 1 oz more(about 1 - 1 1/2 bites).
Him: 1 oz is to much for me me. Your system is stupid. This place is stupid.
Him to his daughter: Let's go, we're not going to buy anything because the system is stupid.

I was about to say "I don't know why your complaining about an ounce more of ice cream."
Instead I got mad because of his ridiculous complaining and said "Well F*** you" as he walked out.
He closed the door, walked back to the counter, and said "What did you say?" "Where's your boss?" And I said "I'm the closest thing you got"

Then he took out his phone and threatened me with it. First saying "I'm going to call the police, do you want the police in here?" I just stood there and gave him a slight glare with a slight head turn of ridiculousness.
Then he threatened to call the Business Bureau on us and to teach me a lesson.

Obviously, he fired me up. I'm offensive about the family business and on behalf of Baskin Robbins.
Afterward I'm just thinking how ridiculous that argument was. I wouldn't complain about an ounce more of ice cream and he just wanted to get his way by complaining. In other words, the false saying "the customer is always correct" because that's just not true.

I live in Washington. What can he really do? I feel the BBB or Corporate won't even care about an argument like that. I'm not threatened at all by anything he said. And just don't care that much.