This question is intended for fellow Anti-feminist, MRAs and MGTOWS?
I am questioning a conclusion I have made
That there is a link between feminist and abberant mentalities in their sons. in particular rape fantasies. Ironically producing the very Men they claim to despise.
This evidence is antecdotal
1. My friend Dave was an avid dungeons and dragons player. I played a little bit back in the day. He was really into it. when ever he was around, he wanted to game. and contrary to the sterotype of gamers he was 6'3" blue eyed black haired . and the guy could have had any woman he wanted . Despite this he never had a relationship out last a month. He worked out, worked, but other than that all he wanted to do was game. He moved back to california and we lost touch.
His mother was an ardent feminist, and I suspect his fanatisim about fantasy role playing was a result of that.
I heard through facebook almost a year after the fact that he went into his grandmothers back yard one night and blew his brains out with a rifle I recommend years earlier that he buy. almost killed his grandmother too because she had a heart attack when she found him.
He never expressed any rape fantasies to me. but then again. he never told me anything about his sexuality. But he obviously had serious emotional problems
2. Allen , son of a feminist , control freak, sneaky, manipulative. turns on the charm to get what he wants. twist things , lies. Coward if stood up too. Makes no secret of rape fantasies. Very hostile to all women. Thankfully wont be joining the MRM , because we have women in it. ergo. we are a bunch of wussies.
3. Edgar van de Giessen- I don't know him personally, found his post, researching a feminist one night. but in his post he included the following
"It also caused in me a hate toward women and an anger that I could only repress, because expressing it would prove my mother to be right. This repression thus turned me into a "nice" man as a compensation for the repression who then inevitably held a hidden hate and aggression against women with fantasies of rape and violence."
Full story here
From what you know does it add or detract to this.
@ Trueblue... I will be the first to tell you that muslims are misygynist as heII , those guys make videos discussing the proper way to beat your wife. Heck women can't even drive in saudi arabia.
I will admit though I'm not a fan of those guys. especially the bat shlt crazy Wahabi version. I also think englands got a hell of a problem because you guys seem to be importing them at a high rate..
- GenoLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
Your anecdotal evidence is based in fact. As feminism is obviously intertwined with single motherhood [they don't need men, remember?], then they are also bound to these abhorrent statistics:
40% of mothers reported that they had interfered with the father's visitation to punish their ex-spouse.
63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes
80% of rapists come from fatherless homes
70% of juveniles delinquents come from fatherless homes
85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home
Children from a fatherless home are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide
32 times more likely to run away
20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
14 times more likely to commit rape
9 times more likely to drop out of school
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances
9 times more likely to end up in a state operated institution
20 times more likely to end up in prison
When I posted this somewhere else, I had a sorry mangina slam the link because the statistics are "old". Of course, he never specified the cutoff point between "old" and "recent". This vid with Ann Coulter being interviewed on The View two years ago indicates to me that the numbers I drop here rings even MORE true today:
- Anonymous7 years ago
I would say the lack of a father in lower income communities produces two types of men :
1) "The deadbeat dad / criminal" types that become the sperm donors to perpetuate the matriarchies we see in those communities - whether or not women like these men is debatable - women choose them as sperm donors, so I guess they like them. They certainly get girls wet - these are the drug dealers, gang members etc. But then they are also the majority of prison populations, absent fathers - and often hold very dubious attitudes towards women.
2) "Under confident beta tryers" These are the guys who work, however having been born into relative poverty, will never have quite the opportunities or social skills etc. of other working guys - guys from middle/upper class backgrounds - who will also have had the benefit of fathers in the home and a more stable homelife growing up in general and such will be far more well rounded and well-adjusted than our lower class "beta-tryer". These "beta-tryers" are the guys women might refer to as losers - they work pretty average jobs, not particularly educated, come from small broken families, maybe have some issues with relationships, social awkwardness etc.- having been raised on welfare will be pretty much living from paycheck to paycheck until at least his mid 20;s. For the most part no matter how hard these beta-tryers work or how talented they are, they will always be at a disadvantage - and often passed over for the more well rounded guys from normal family backgrounds - i,e. men that were not raised in the ghetto. which actually is a big stigma that really doesn't help their confidence. Even beta-tryers will often have been involved in crime and drugs in their youth as a result of their upbringing.
So by proxy, feminism also produces two very undesirable types of men via single motherhood which modern feminism champions.Source(s): Beta-Tryer.
- Anonymous7 years ago
Are people who actually do some activism for men's rights "allowed" to comment or only MRA's, MGTOWS, and anti feminists?
In a lot of ways I'm a taller, better looking "Dave," but with a little better success with the ladies and some features of "Allen." I am a control freak, sneaky, manipulative, and can turn on the charm to get what I want, but don't hate women, don't so much lie (purposely) as strategic with the truth, and have never had a rape fantasy. My mother is no feminist but I am bipolar and have ADHD. They're genetic and have more to do with who your parents are than their beliefs.
- True Blue BritLv 77 years ago
What a sad thing. Women are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I know a guy who beats his wife and controls her within an inch of her life - and his mother wasn't a feminist.
My own father was a womaniser and an alcoholic - his mother wasn't a feminist.
My ex husband was a liar and a cheat - and his mother wasn't a feminist.
The men who were jailed recently in the Uk for picking up underage girls and running sex rings - they were Muslims and definitely, their mothers were were unlikely to be feminists.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- at largeLv 67 years ago
Of all sources, even the federal guvment has had to admit this...
From a DOJ report on how to reduce crime:
"Many of our problems in crime control and community revitalization are strongly related to father
absence. For example:
-Daughters who live in mother only homes are
ninety-two percent more likely to divorce
-Eighty-five percent of children who exhibit
behavioral disorders are from fatherless homes.
-Seventy-one percent of high school dropouts are
from fatherless homes.
-Seventy percent of youths in State institutions
are from fatherless homes.
-Seventy-five percent of adolescent patients in
substance abuse centers are from fatherless
*Eighty-five percent of RAPISTS motivated by
displaced anger are from fatherless homes.
It goes on:
"Without fathers as social and economic role models, many boys try to establish their manhood through sexually predatory behavior, aggressiveness, or violence." [p.11]Source(s): https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles/172210.pdf http://fathersunite.org/statistics_on_fatherlessne...
- 7 years ago
It's normal for kids to rebel against their parents' beliefs and wishes.