This question is intended for fellow Anti-feminist, MRAs and MGTOWS?

I am questioning a conclusion I have made That there is a link between feminist and abberant mentalities in their sons. in particular rape fantasies. Ironically producing the very Men they claim to despise. This evidence is antecdotal 1. My friend Dave was an avid dungeons and dragons player. I... show more I am questioning a conclusion I have made

That there is a link between feminist and abberant mentalities in their sons. in particular rape fantasies. Ironically producing the very Men they claim to despise.

This evidence is antecdotal

1. My friend Dave was an avid dungeons and dragons player. I played a little bit back in the day. He was really into it. when ever he was around, he wanted to game. and contrary to the sterotype of gamers he was 6'3" blue eyed black haired . and the guy could have had any woman he wanted . Despite this he never had a relationship out last a month. He worked out, worked, but other than that all he wanted to do was game. He moved back to california and we lost touch.

His mother was an ardent feminist, and I suspect his fanatisim about fantasy role playing was a result of that.

I heard through facebook almost a year after the fact that he went into his grandmothers back yard one night and blew his brains out with a rifle I recommend years earlier that he buy. almost killed his grandmother too because she had a heart attack when she found him.

He never expressed any rape fantasies to me. but then again. he never told me anything about his sexuality. But he obviously had serious emotional problems

2. Allen , son of a feminist , control freak, sneaky, manipulative. turns on the charm to get what he wants. twist things , lies. Coward if stood up too. Makes no secret of rape fantasies. Very hostile to all women. Thankfully wont be joining the MRM , because we have women in it. ergo. we are a bunch of wussies.

3. Edgar van de Giessen- I don't know him personally, found his post, researching a feminist one night. but in his post he included the following

"It also caused in me a hate toward women and an anger that I could only repress, because expressing it would prove my mother to be right. This repression thus turned me into a "nice" man as a compensation for the repression who then inevitably held a hidden hate and aggression against women with fantasies of rape and violence."

Full story here
http://theohumanity.org/storage/articles...

From what you know does it add or detract to this.
Update: @ Trueblue... I will be the first to tell you that muslims are misygynist as heII , those guys make videos discussing the proper way to beat your wife. Heck women can't even drive in saudi arabia. I will admit though I'm not a fan of those guys. especially the bat shlt crazy Wahabi version. I also... show more @ Trueblue... I will be the first to tell you that muslims are misygynist as heII , those guys make videos discussing the proper way to beat your wife. Heck women can't even drive in saudi arabia.

I will admit though I'm not a fan of those guys. especially the bat shlt crazy Wahabi version. I also think englands got a hell of a problem because you guys seem to be importing them at a high rate..