So, what's your favorite Halloween candy?

Halloween is come and gone, but for many of us candy lovers we'll have Halloween treats around for the next few weeks.

Whats your all time favorite Halloween candy?

It doesn't have to be Halloween specific...anything that could end up in a Trick or Treat bag. Snickers gets my vote, though such less conventional chocolates like Milky Way Midnight are good, too. Thankfully our kids like to share.

Favorite Answer

I like chocolates. Not the candy.

And basically anything. I must say crunchie, mars, snickers, kitkats, and milk duds are the top five :D

edit: To the person above, I hate skittles the most actually :/

• copper

all of it ;] i like candy corn, besides the undeniable fact that it gets kinda gross after too lots Dx plus, they do no longer possibly provide it out once you pass trick or treating. that's a type of you start to purchase in october just to construct up the halloween exhilaration :] i additionally loveee Peanut butter cups, 3 Musketeers, Lollipops, and my ABSOLUTE widespread......-drum roll please- a hundred GRANDS! Gosh, those are the main suitable situation via fact that sliced bread. c:

I love all candys ym ym

my favorite is skittles every one loves skittles

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT