Why does Obama want the Blind Sheik freed ?

This story is being reported by real media.

The gov. control media will not report on this.

Keep watching gov media, and stay dumb as a donut.

Why does Obama want the Blind Sheik freed ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lowly
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He wants to show support for the civic minded Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, which is leading the charge in a budding new democracy in the North of Africa. These gestures, along with billions of american dollars in aid, or debt forgiveness will go a long way towards reshaping the World in positive, uplifting ways. In return, they will educate Americans in the virtues of following sharia law.

Next, we will join Iran in promoting the rights and freedoms of women around the globe. You cannot make this stuff up.

A little help with citations for you:

A version of this article appeared September 25, 2012, on page A19 in the U.S. edition of The Wall Street Journal, with the headline: Will Obama Free the Blind Sheik?.

FROM THE ARTICLE:

It appears that the only course open now is for Congress to demand an unequivocal statement from the State Department and the White House that the U.S. will not transfer or release Abdel Rahman under any circumstances. Absent such assurance, it may be time for Congress to make clear that such a transfer or release could be considered the kind of gross betrayal of public trust that would justify removal from high office.

Author ....

Mr. Mukasey served as U.S. attorney general from 2007-09, and as a U.S. district judge from 1988 to 2006.

From the article about Iran and Obama and womens' rights:

See, unlike y’all, including our President and his administration, I actually read things about bad guys and don’t just pretend that they don’t exist. You should try doing the same. You know who else would want you to do so?

Neda. Does anyone at the UN remember her? I do. Here is a reminder (via Hot Air)

“We were stuck in traffic and we got out and stood to watch, and without her throwing a rock or anything they shot her,” he said. “It was just one bullet.”

Blood poured from the right side of her chest and began bubbling out of her mouth and nose as her lungs filled up.

“I’m burning, I’m burning!” Panahi recalled her saying, her final words.

She was killed by the people who are now the new United Nation’s bastion of Women’s Rights. For being on the street. Peacefully.

By remaining silent, the administration is in effect condoning the appointment of Iran to the Commission on the Status of Women. Spitting in the face of the beautiful life that once was Neda. And every woman like her. Women who live in constant fear for their lives, who are tortured and beaten and stoned to death merely for being women.

Condoned. As a way of “tolerance” and appeasement.

Beyond shameful.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Ever get the sick feeling ????? That the "Stand Down" order regarding Benghazi---was part of a private idea to have the "protestors" seize hostages? Without resistance. So that Blind Sheik and Gitmo prisoners could be traded for the Ambassador and his staff?

Making Obama an instant Statesman and most wise and peaceful Leader. Another Fast & Furious gone south. This time to reverse the Democrat failure when Carter lost his chance to free the hostages in Iran.

Why would I say this? Because KSM's trial has been stalled and stalled again. Because the Ambassador was there as part of an arms shipment to Syrian "rebels." Because AQ training camps were right there. Security warnings ignored. Add everything up? I smell a rat on a steaming pile.

BTW--what happened to those arms for the Syrian rebels?

• kasula
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

As you're in all likelihood conscious, maximum of their extreme score protection stress officials were experienced in u . s ., and some might want to be suggested to be in our pocket. So i think that Morsi has had some notably extreme aspect assurances of persisted American help, in go back for his promise to save a lid on the anti-American emotions there. i do not imagine the recent protection stress shuffle in which El-Roweiny resigned and Morsi were given some actual potential, might want to have got here about with out Obama's pass ahead. I doubt that is going to ensue, yet when turning over a very old blind sheik is going to assist Morsi be a more advantageous useful best chum. Why no longer? he's of little need to us, and little probability both way. international locations change spies and saboteurs with one yet another each and every of the time.

• 8 years ago

FACT- Romney WILL NOT create 12 million jobs

FACT- Romney sent jobs to China as a businessman

FACT- Romney took bailout money and then railed against it on the campaign stump

FACT- Romney thinks approximately 1/2 the US population is worthless

FACT- Romney thinks $250,000 is a typical middle class income

Out of touch, out of tricks, out of time -- That's Romney

Vote Obama!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

You simply can't detained a man that long without prosecution taking place.

• 8 years ago

Cite your sources unless your just being a lying dumbass.

• 4 0 5
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

So he can show him the way !

Source(s): The BLIND leading the BLIND.
  • 8 years ago

He doesn't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.