Louis asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

這是我自己打的英文自我介紹,能不能麻煩大家幫我看看呀?

這是我自己打的英文自我介紹,能不能麻煩大家幫我看看有沒有哪裡需要訂正與指教嗎?(謝謝~)

My name is Andy, I am twenty three years old. I am a never to give up boy. Now, I am four year in college from HungKuang university. I like to listen English music and see a movie when I have free time. I choose the applied English department among various departments because I like to English. My homeroom teacher used to say that I was quite composed compared with my classmates. Well , perhaps this is because I am the eldest son in my family. I am interesting in nature and I usually get along well with my friends. In future, I will make my college livelihood substantial for satisfying with may parents expect.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is Andy, twenty three years old. I am a boy who never give up easily. Now, I am s senior in Hung Kuang university. I like to listen to English music and watch movies during lesure time. The reason why I choose department of applied English is that I like English very much. my homeroom teacher used to say that I was more composed than my classmates. Well, i think this is because I am the eldest son in my family. Besides, I am interesting in nature and I usually get along well with my friends. In the future, I will live a substantial school life which my parents expect in college.

稍微幫你改過了

這是中文翻譯:我的名字叫安迪,我二十三歲。我永遠不會放棄的男孩。現在,我在 HungKuang 大學的大學四年。我喜歡聽英語音樂和看電影時我有閒置時間。因為我喜歡英語,我選擇各部門間的應用英語系。我曾經說過我是非常鎮靜的單子老師相比我的同班同學。嗯,也許這是因為在我的家人我的長子。我是有趣的性質,我通常相處得很好的朋友。在將來,我會讓我的大學生活為滿足與父母可能期望很大。

我覺得如果可以把「現在,我在 HungKuang 大學的大學四年。」改成「現在我在 HungKuang 大學裡的大學四年」,還有,把「我喜歡聽英語音樂和看電影時我有閒置時間。」改成「我喜歡聽英語音樂和看電影時,是因為我有閒置時間。」這樣會更好喔!

希望有幫助到你!