How Would One Delete Someone Else's Facebook?

I tried to report it to fb, make multiple accounts, even tried talking to my school (person goes there too) but they didn't care because every political form of order is corrupt there. I asked my friends but they all didn't know how to do it. Can someone please tell me how I would delete this person's fb account via hacking?

How would I hack it?

He keeps making false nude pictures of me (photoshopped,) tmhen sending them to all of my school mates. Again I've already tried reporting them to fb and my school.

Favorite Answer

hire the fbi

Source(s): sci-fi

Don't bother hacking - first, it's illegal, and second, they'd just make another account.

You should try to talk to your local police, especially if you are under age.

Make sure to take screenshots of the profile as proof, in case they delete it before authorities can look into it!!!

(On a Windows computer there will be a key somewhere that reads "Prt Scr" which will take a photo of your screen and you can paste it into a word document or Paint - I don't know how to take screen shots on a Mac)

I would also try to contact Facebook customer support directly, instead of just clicking report from their profile.

By hacking theirs and deleting it

you can only report the pictures - you cant hack it unless you are willing to go to jail for it