Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesLincoln · 7 years ago

Jobs for 15 year olds Lincoln, Uk?

Hi Guys,

I am 15 next week and I am trying to find a job in Lincoln, Uk. I dont mind what I do but i would like really to work in a hotel or restaurant. Does anybody know of ANY places where a 15 year old can work?

Thank you in advance :)

Favorite Answer

Alsong as the hotel is licesnsed you can work in the bar in a hotel. You can also do waitoring pot washing and house keeping :-)

Source(s): Im 17 worked in a hotel for almost 2 years

Toronto is one of the most multicultural diverse cities on earth and with hotelbye you could have the opportunity to visit it. Toronto is a crank, if the wheatear is excellent; is a lively, big-time town abuzz with activity. In Toronto you will find some of the world's best restaurants but also popular landmark. One of the places must-see from Toronto is the 553 meters CN Tower. Imposing above the downtown, the structure can be seen from very nearly everywhere in the city. Guests have the option of just appreciating the building from the bottom, or having a trip around among the observation places or restaurants for amazing views of the town and Lake Ontario. The CN Tower was created between 1972 and 1976 and was when, a long time before, the tallest freestanding framework in the world.