Isn't Christianity kind of dumb?

Christianity is a ritualistic worship of Jesus. Do you really think someone as humble and good as Jesus would want the world to worship him in these ritualistic sort of ways? Christianity wasn't even started by Jesus. It was started by one of his drunk friends. I follow Jesus's teachings, I have a... show more Christianity is a ritualistic worship of Jesus. Do you really think someone as humble and good as Jesus would want the world to worship him in these ritualistic sort of ways?

Christianity wasn't even started by Jesus. It was started by one of his drunk friends.

I follow Jesus's teachings, I have a cross in my car, I pray to God when I am upset.

I do not follow the guy who kind of heard the story halfway and decided to profit from it.

If I am wrong, then tell me, but I think that the religions of the world got it all wrong.
Update: I have a cross in my car because I want God to protect me and those around me. I am a Christian but I am beginning to think that it is just a ritualistic dance that we keep playing.
Update 2: But the thing about the bible is that it was written by a bunch of people who probably did not know Jesus personally. So it is kind of hard to trust that it is really what Jesus would want me to do.