What cricket pc/video/online games have you played?

Just a quick easy question. What cricket games have you played? Can be pc/video/online. List them specifying whether they are pc/video or online and also rate how much you liked them them.

Or have u never played a one? I'll give my answer after receiving few more answers.

I have played these pc games.

◉EA Ashes Cricket 1997

EA Cricket 2000

EA Cricket 2002

EA Cricket 2004

EA Cricket 2005

EA Cricket 07

EA Cricket 2011 World Cup (patch for cricket 07)

✍ Enjoyed each version at the beginning. But once u get used to EA games you can easily decimate CPU opponent. So no real competition or fun. Graphics were fine in later versions.

◉BRIAN LARA CRICKET 1997 & 1999

✍ Just cr@ppy games

◉International cricket captain 2002

International cricket captain III

International cricket captain 2008

International cricket captain 2009

International cricket captain 2010

International cricket captain 2011

✍ This is what I really enjoyed. A true feeling of realism in cricket! You really have to battle hard.

◉T20 cricket pc game from India games.com

✍ Small but exciting 3D game with Indian commentary. Enjoyed bit of a difference, that was it.

>Champ I enjoyed 2008,2009 patches too for EA games.

I agree. 2 player mode in Ea games is the best way to enjoy other that stupid cpu opponent. I easily defeated cpu in 5 star level by scoring 1000+ runs and bowling them out for 0. It's true. Just a simple strategy you have to follow.

Hi Boing, of course with actually "one shot" you can keep on hitting 6's agaist any bowler..

>That's me Dog- Correct mate. EA 2005 had lot of difficulties of exciting your shots while EA 07 was terribly easy!

• Favorite Answer

EA Cricket 2002

EA Cricket 2005

EA Cricket 2007

EA Cricket 2009 [Patch of 2007]

EA Cricket 2010 [Patch of 2007]

EA Cricket 2011 [Patch of 2007]

I tried Codemaster's Brain Lara Cricket, but that's not as good as Brian Lara was. lol

That's just a crappy game.

The best I'd suggest anyone is get EA Cricket 2011 [Patch of 2007], a gamepad and play in two players, I suggest 2011 cause that's been made a bit tougher.

I also once tried online but that was again boring.

Be it soccer, Racing (NFS), or Cricket, EA stands the best in sports gaming.

EA Cricket 07

International cricket captain 2008

International cricket captain 2009

International cricket captain 2010

• Saboo

Brian Lara Cricket (on Sega Megadrive and PS1)

Cricket 2004 (PS2)

The International Cricket Captain Series (PC)

Stick Cricket (Online)

Hi Dinith, I absolutely agree with your opinion on EA Cricket games! I played EA Cricket 07 and found that with only 2-3 shots, you can pile on huge amount of runs. Irrespective of how your opposition bowls.

Apart from that, I have played various cricket games on mobiles and few online. (Now, that I have given up the playing online, I don't even remember the address of the websites where I played.)

• ?

all of them, i didn't even miss a single one. my personal favorite was ea sports cricket2005 that came with pic of adam gilchrist .playing a shot in the natwest series played in England in 2005 on the installation menu. imo ea 2007 is lot easier to play but ea 2005 is not really that easy even in easy mode cause you can't hit sixes almost everyball.

most difficult cricket game is cricket revolution 2010 where before playing a shot you need to get .timing, shot selection, placement right and must watch if the bowler is swinging in or away or is it slow ball or bouncer or a yorker. Also you need to pick the field placement as well. apart from this mechanics the entire game gets boring after winning the wc.

there are many, it goes like this as my rating:

1 Ashes Cricket 2009

2 Brian Lara cricket 99

3 EA CRICKET 97

4 BRIAN LARA CRICKET 2005

5 CRICKET 07

6 BRIAN LARA CRICKET 2007

7 CRICKET REVOLUTION

I played EA Cricket 2011... but now a days i have no time to Cricket.... I miss that....

• the only best cricket game - the Ashes cricket 2009

i have played Flantof cricket game in nokia 6300

now i play one in android too

i have played EA cricket 2007- but seems creepy you can hit 6 sixes in an over with no problem.

EA sports 2008 or 9..i cant remember..but they are not as good as fifa