What cricket pc/video/online games have you played?

Just a quick easy question. What cricket games have you played? Can be pc/video/online. List them specifying whether they are pc/video or online and also rate how much you liked them them.

Or have u never played a one? I'll give my answer after receiving few more answers.
Update: I have played these pc games. ◉EA Ashes Cricket 1997 EA Cricket 2000 EA Cricket 2002 EA Cricket 2004 EA Cricket 2005 EA Cricket 07 EA Cricket 2011 World Cup (patch for cricket 07) ✍ Enjoyed each version at the beginning. But once u get used to EA games you can easily decimate CPU opponent. So no real competition... show more I have played these pc games.

◉EA Ashes Cricket 1997
EA Cricket 2000
EA Cricket 2002
EA Cricket 2004
EA Cricket 2005
EA Cricket 07
EA Cricket 2011 World Cup (patch for cricket 07)
✍ Enjoyed each version at the beginning. But once u get used to EA games you can easily decimate CPU opponent. So no real competition or fun. Graphics were fine in later versions.

◉BRIAN LARA CRICKET 1997 & 1999
✍ Just cr@ppy games

◉International cricket captain 2002
International cricket captain III
International cricket captain 2008
International cricket captain 2009
International cricket captain 2010
International cricket captain 2011
✍ This is what I really enjoyed. A true feeling of realism in cricket! You really have to battle hard.

◉T20 cricket pc game from India games.com
✍ Small but exciting 3D game with Indian commentary. Enjoyed bit of a difference, that was it.
Update 2: >Champ I enjoyed 2008,2009 patches too for EA games. I agree. 2 player mode in Ea games is the best way to enjoy other that stupid cpu opponent. I easily defeated cpu in 5 star level by scoring 1000+ runs and bowling them out for 0. It's true. Just a simple strategy you have to follow. Hi Boing, of course... show more >Champ I enjoyed 2008,2009 patches too for EA games.
I agree. 2 player mode in Ea games is the best way to enjoy other that stupid cpu opponent. I easily defeated cpu in 5 star level by scoring 1000+ runs and bowling them out for 0. It's true. Just a simple strategy you have to follow.

Hi Boing, of course with actually "one shot" you can keep on hitting 6's agaist any bowler..
Update 3: >That's me Dog- Correct mate. EA 2005 had lot of difficulties of exciting your shots while EA 07 was terribly easy!