Love note ideas?????????

I need some ideas for a love note Please... best answer gets 10pts

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Short Note

1. Choose some place to leave a surprise message for your significant other. Some possibilities include a lunchbox, the bathroom mirror, inside the refrigerator and under the visor in your loved one’s car.

2. Write something short but meaningful on a sticky note. The Everything Valentine’s Day website offers several suggestions such as “Without you, I’m lost,” and “You may not be the perfect lover in the world. But, you are THE PERFECT ONE for me!” If you are having trouble getting started, these are great suggestions, but remember that the most meaningful notes will come straight from your heart.

3. Leave the note for your significant other to find when you are not around.

The Long Note

1. Spend some time thinking about your loved one. Make a list of your favorite qualities that your significant other possesses.

2. Write a letter to your loved one expressing how much you adore those qualities. If you are not the poetic type, don't worry. Your significant other will care more about the emotion behind the letter than whether it is award-winning writing.

3. Hand-deliver the letter to your sweetheart or send it in the mail. A hand-written letter is preferred, but even if you type the letter, it will mean more when it is delivered on paper instead of as an email message.

• 4 years ago

it may artwork greater beneficial in case you published this someplace else, different then the hair section. in basic terms a small suggestion. :) **yet merely clarify to them how lots they mean to you, and how they make you experience.

• 4 years ago

it might artwork greater advantageous in case you published this someplace else, different then the hair section. merely a small suggestion. :) **yet merely clarify to them how lots they propose to you, and how they make you experience.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.