Any hidden Wii Gems that I've missed?

While the Wii U is still a few weeks from being released & my Wii library is fairly comprehensive, I was wondering if there's ANY Wii games (Retail or Digital) that I might have missed. BEFORE YOU ANSWER, please bear the following: 1) Please check my current library FIRST at... show more While the Wii U is still a few weeks from being released & my Wii library is fairly comprehensive, I was wondering if there's ANY Wii games (Retail or Digital) that I might have missed.

BEFORE YOU ANSWER, please bear the following:

1) Please check my current library FIRST at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?... BEFORE making any recommendations! -- I'm not trying to brag about my library (as I have it in a spreadsheet to keep my question within Yahoo! Answer's text limit), but your recommendations are worthless if I already have it. My library may help give you an idea on what I might like as well.

Again, please do some research BEFORE posting your recommendations to avoid redundancies.

2) There's virtually no restrictions on release format. -- Retail, WiiWare & Virtual Console recommendations are all valid here. Therefore, don't restrict yourself to any one format.

The ONLY RESTRICTION I have to impose is that the game MUST be available in North America (NTSC-U). I know that other world regions (Japan, Europe, ect.) may have some cool games, but it's too much of a headache for me to modify my Wii to switch regions.

3) Please exclude the following games from your recommendations.

* Lego Indiana Jones
* Lego Indiana Jones 2
* Back to the Future: The Game
* Madworld
* The Sims 3
* Retro City Rampage (WiiWare)

These games have been tried & I either quickly cleared the game OR didn't care for the game's aesthetics / mechanics. In the case of Retro City Rampage, it's already on my purchase list, but it hasn't been released yet for WiiWare.

4) The more obscure the game is, the better. -- Again, I'm looking for hidden gems & NOT the big name AA / AAA titles. You're more likely to get selected for the best answer with recommendations like World of Goo (WiiWare) than Call of Duty: Black Ops (Wii, ect.)

Any recommendations would be helpful!