Why do men love to go for women who are bitches?

I know it's not all men but I see this happening around me quite a lot. It's even happened to me a few times where I like a guy and he ends up chasing after a moany and bitchy girl. I don't get why men have a nice woman in their path but they ignore her and go for a woman that's moany, bitchy and ignores them. Kinda like the women on 'Don't tell the Bride' who are demanding, pushy and their men seem to adore them. I don't understand why men are like this? I loved this boy once and I always was nice to him but he went off and chased a girl who ignored him and eventually cheated on him. I want to know your reasons why and maybe if they're valid I'll won't be so annoyed about it

Favorite Answer

1) Guys like the chase. Bitches are usually the ones that are hard to get.

2) They're mysterious. Bitches are honest and say what's on their mind, but don't reveal everything.

3) They usually work for themselves or are pretty independent. They have a reason to be a *****.

4) Guys like a girl that will speak up and put someone in place if needed.

5) Bitches don't want people to know when their struggling or upset. They don't NEED anybody else.

6) Bitches like to have control of things and are good at doing it.

7) Bitches are funny. They can make people laugh, even if it's rude comments.

8) Bitches knows their self value and worth.

9) Bitches won't settle with being treated badly. They wont put up with bullshit.

10) They have a reason to be a *****, they've been through a lot. So they have a good head on their shoulders.

11) They have pride in their body, and they know they look good. Guys love a girl with confidence.

• Mnb5 years agoReport

Bitches are not the same as confident women. Bitches are often quite insecure, and they put on an act. They can also be arrogant, mean, rude to others for no reason. Bitches are not confident women. They're very different.

Guys who like bitches are actually immature losers. They're looking for drama and conflict, not a healthy relationship.

Also, they're probably very superficial. Perhaps the girl looks good, and these guys refuse to see how much of a b*tch she is. Another reason: they can't tell the difference between a b*tch and confident woman. In any case, these types of guys have issues. A decent, intelligent man looks for a decent woman. Period.

I know what you mean, but you should also know that those aren't the guys you want anyway. They are looking for excitement and drama in their life. You are too normal for them. They WANT the kind of girl who is constantly making their life "interesting", even if it means splitting up.

You don't want that, so don't dwell on guys like that.

There are really nice guys out there who are saying the same thing about women ("why are all the women so moany and bitchy?") and just as frustrated as you are. They see women on those shows too and think, is this what women are like?

If you keep running into the kinds of guys who don't appreciate nice girls, choose different places to hang out and people to hang with. He's out there, and probably can't wait to be with you too.

• Emma

It comes because of shortsitedness on the part of whoever is looking. Human nature is naturally pulled twords what is exciting and fun. And often people go for the excitement and fun, without considering that later on your going to get beat and abused. I've noticed this more with wemen going for wild guyz more often that the other way around. Guyz have a harder time winning over the bad girls.

Personally, Dislike Bitchez. but it wasnt always like that.

Sometyms u jst want a girl who ur friends will respect u for dating(trohpy)..

Then there's Ego. If she aint interested but u want her, even if u dnt really like her a lot, It becomes a new challenge.

most cases..

Bitches sleep around in most cases so normally have sex tricks built up from experience.

But most of the time its an attraction that you cannot really direct... the matters of the heart are tricky to understand.

It has the same answer to the question "Why women love to go for guys who are jerks?" ( I do not want to use men because i think males who intentionally hurts women are not real men at all, not even close to becoming one)

Good luck :)

Idk honestly that moany bitchy girl sounds like me recently :/ anyways thats just how the world works, guys could have a total down to earth girl right in front of him, but go for the bitchy sexy blonde.. U know? It's like they want a girl that relies on them or something idk, or they want a girl that's hard to get.

We tend to go after girls who are like our mothers. I married a girl that was more like my mother than I could ever see till after the divorce.

People are strange.

Some women stay with abusive men.

Do not attempt to fathom it