Error establishing a database connection?

My site appears to be off line. There is no help on Yahoo to address this. Contact me or I will terminate my account (in other words, no more money every month from me, understand?).
Update: Thanks for the answer - however I did finally speak to a human being at Yahoo and he was able to address the error message and corrupted databases that popped up for some unknown reason on my site. I apologize for my tone but I spent 45 minutes in a Help Page loop with no progress and so was frustrated. I finally... show more Thanks for the answer - however I did finally speak to a human being at Yahoo and he was able to address the error message and corrupted databases that popped up for some unknown reason on my site. I apologize for my tone but I spent 45 minutes in a Help Page loop with no progress and so was frustrated. I finally found an 800 number from an email I got from Yahoo. You really do need to make it easier to speak to an actual person in Help and Support. Thanks again.
1 answer 1