Suruj asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 8 years ago

Which are the top 10 insurance company of USA?

I would like to know about top 10 insurance companies of US. Because I want to buy a life insurance policy. Before buying this I would like to compare the insurance quotes of top 10 insurance of companies.

• Tom Z
    Favorite Answer

As of 2010 the top ten biggest life insurance companies in the US ( based on sales revenue) was as follows:

1. MetLife - $52.7 billion

2. Prudential Financial - $38.41

3. New York Life Insurance - $34.94

4. TIAA-CREF - $32.22

5. Massachusetts Mutal Life Insurance - $25.64

6. Northwestern Mutual - $23.38

7. Aflac - $20.73

8. Lincoln National - $10.41

9. Unum Group - $10.19

10. Genworth Financial - $10.08

Source(s): ...

I recommend you this site to get quotes -http://PROTECTIONHELP.NET/sqyryLU042

RE Which are the top 10 insurance company of USA?

• Jeremy

I would recommend one to visit this internet site where you can compare rates from different companies: http://insurancetocompare.info/index.html?src=2YAb...

RE :Which are the top 10 insurance company of USA?

Follow 9 answers

For free insurance quotes

This site will be very helpful for finding the best price ofr you: INSURE-HELP.COM

Help yourself - you can check your quotes in internet for example here - CHEAPTOINSURE.INFO

How do you measure "top ten"? Is it LARGEST? Is it most coverage dollars sold, or most premium dollars sold, or highest number of policies?

It doesn't matter so much, though, because you need to buy from a company licensed in YOUR STATE.

Just go to a life insurance broker. They'll show you the plans that are most attractive.