Suruj asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 8 years ago

Which are the top 10 insurance company of USA?

I would like to know about top 10 insurance companies of US. Because I want to buy a life insurance policy. Before buying this I would like to compare the insurance quotes of top 10 insurance of companies.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom Z
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

As of 2010 the top ten biggest life insurance companies in the US ( based on sales revenue) was as follows:

1. MetLife - $52.7 billion

2. Prudential Financial - $38.41

3. New York Life Insurance - $34.94

4. TIAA-CREF - $32.22

5. Massachusetts Mutal Life Insurance - $25.64

6. Northwestern Mutual - $23.38

7. Aflac - $20.73

8. Lincoln National - $10.41

9. Unum Group - $10.19

10. Genworth Financial - $10.08

Source(s): ...
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I recommend you this site to get quotes -http://PROTECTIONHELP.NET/sqyryLU042

RE Which are the top 10 insurance company of USA?

I would like to know about top 10 insurance companies of US. Because I want to buy a life insurance policy. Before buying this I would like to compare the insurance quotes of top 10 insurance of companies.

• Jeremy
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

I would recommend one to visit this internet site where you can compare rates from different companies: http://insurancetocompare.info/index.html?src=2YAb...

RE :Which are the top 10 insurance company of USA?

Follow 9 answers

• 6 years ago

For free insurance quotes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

This site will be very helpful for finding the best price ofr you: INSURE-HELP.COM

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Help yourself - you can check your quotes in internet for example here - CHEAPTOINSURE.INFO

RE Which are the top 10 insurance company of USA?

• 8 years ago

How do you measure "top ten"? Is it LARGEST? Is it most coverage dollars sold, or most premium dollars sold, or highest number of policies?

It doesn't matter so much, though, because you need to buy from a company licensed in YOUR STATE.

• 8 years ago

Just go to a life insurance broker. They'll show you the plans that are most attractive.

• 4 years ago
  • 5 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.