promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I want to work at FBI.?

Ok i finished 4 years of college already on nursing in the philippines because im Amerasian.. Obviously.. So anyways im back here in the US and have been born and raised here.. Cant i still Apply and join the FBI ? And if i was cant i find someones address by using some special technological computer or phone? And how much do i make if i become in the FBI? Will i be able to have a wife child and an apartment to provide for my family? Pleease answerrr thannkss :O

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For starters, you can apply for a job with the FBI here http://www.fbijobs.gov/03.asp

Also, the country were you went to school does not matter. There are only a few things that disqualify a person from working at the FBI, things like being a convicted felon. A full list is here https://www.fbijobs.gov/51.asp

Every position pays a different salary, but if you were hired there you would definitely be able to provide for your family

As far as your question about finding addresses, that would only be applicable if you were hired as special agent or in information technology. Given your medical training, those positions do not seem best suited to your needs. The FBI does not given access to all of its technologies to anyone who is an employee. Only those who need access to do their job have it.

Source(s): My friend is an FBI forensic scientist
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Your better off applying to the CIA as you can be based in america and work in your country of birth as it would be more gainful to apply the the CIA .

• 8 years ago

Save your time and energy-You won't be accepted

• 8 years ago

You want to arrest people and ruin their lives under false charges?

:(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.