How to just get along just fine?

At my workplace there are a lot of immature people, full of weird emotions like jealousy, hatred, and envy from each other. When I go around I sense these negative emotions and I become drained, how can I just get along just fine and relax. It's very exhausting for me to swim against all these things. Is there... show more At my workplace there are a lot of immature people, full of weird emotions like jealousy, hatred, and envy from each other. When I go around I sense these negative emotions and I become drained, how can I just get along just fine and relax. It's very exhausting for me to swim against all these things. Is there a book you recommend reading? Some tips? Some mindsets?

P.S: I put it here cause many small business owners understand these things, and have experience with it that made a difference. Provide me with the neccessary tools
1 answer 1