Lewis asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 8 years ago

Now that the devils 666 computer will not rule the world who will rule world?

i guess i will rule the world i am the unknown us army 1979 1981 volunteer and 1982--- 666 united states marine, six letters per name , volunteer of cold wear when us military was demonized by 666 communist hollywood ,who shook the hand of god in 1986 thus was the reason the cold war really ended...and thus is why the future is real but i am not a power hungry person so i will give rulership to the 1956 2056 us military engineers at 725 23 rd st nw wash dc and let them do the operation domestic enemy dirty work...cold war military men world wide have had 24 years since 1988 when usaf titan missles were buried to watch who would sell out their own govt.

Favorite Answer

The capitalist multinationals will continue to control the world until the common people unite to change things.

• Joppa

They plot against us my young apprentice. The piece are unfolding as planned. With the red eye in the west and the white hand in the east, we will deploy the sentinels in the middle. Dumbledore...will...dance!

Trust me...the Devil rules the roost at present. But when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away.

I will rule the world with my mutated evil penguins.

• Julia

the leader of the pack