why do celebrities kiss each other in movies?

do they wash their mouths after kissing?

don't they think it is disgusting to kiss a random person who is not their wife/husband?

why do they want to entertain public by kissing?

dont they have shame? why do they need that kind of publicity?

why cant they act in movies like olden days movies without kissing or acting in romantic scenes like cuddling, having sex etcc.......?? eeww

what is your opinion on this question?

thank you....

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

money + fame = no shame =)) .

agree with jay

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Celebrities are these mythical creatures whose lives seem so freaking perfect. It's natural as young, probably hormonal woman, to want a piece of that. However, think about the fact that he actually did kiss you. How many other women has he done that too? If you're okay with a little side action, then go for it, but be prepared to be tossed out in the morning as nothing. I really am all for it, but just saying look at it from all angles before you make a decision like that. That celebrity will probably never, ever give a crap about you, but your amazing boyfriend does right? Ahh... to be young in LosAngeles!

• Don't people kiss in real life... its nothing disgusting.... they are not doing it as we do in real life they are doing it for the camera... its acting and nothing else... and the olden day movies were fake and were made "just for entertainment".. now the films have matured and they want to show the reality.. films have become logical and practical nowadays... not like olden days were romance meant singing songs and roaming around the trees.. the time has changed nd we have to change according to it.

And its not publicity .... just a way of showing love between the couple.

• 7 years ago

Of course man. they really kiss each other in movies. and also they do many things in off screen.

First find out the way for girls to enter in film industry or television industry, you get idea about how they compromise for making career.. after that all the things only they have to do kiss onscreen. it is very normal thing for them.

They can not act like movies in olden days because now a days directors have to make movies as per interest of people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Money and fame makes possible everything , sorry to speak like that , but this is true . and that it for movies nobody cares . im not saying all but few are like that , i too think like you and many times wonder how they watch that movies with there family or even with there husband and kids ( this is the reason in which i think that most celebrities are getting divorce very soon after marriage ) . i never accept those thing when they say its needed for script , its they just justifying their acts . they have every choice and rights to avoid those scenes , but its sad that they willingly doing all these stuffs in the name of story . its like that , persons life style changes entirely when they reach higher stages in their life , and for celebrities there' no exception on that .. .

• Everything is concerned with money being paid and for some actors bringing the movie to perfection making it close to reality even if it means kissing someone..

• `
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Its an acting ! But mostly heroines wear some kind of transparent clothes over clothes.. Also not all kisses are true kisses.. Sometimes they do trick using computer graphics.. Mostly directors trying to capture kissing scenes without actually kissing... But sometimes they are supposed to kiss each other.. But its a part of fashion in today's lifestyle.. So they don't bother about it..

Source(s): Our culture is completely changed !
  • 7 years ago

the director and actors think that this is the modern days demand in the screen. people have been fed with old style of romantic scenes they want something

• kiran
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

for money.

lmao at your Qn about washing mouths :D

i dont find it disgusting. kissing in films is a part of acting :p

my opinion on this question, dumb and cute haha.

• I imagine getting paid a million bucks to play make believe is an incentive. Certainly beats flipping burgers.

I flip burgers and let me tell you, despite being a straight man (despite my avatar) I would blow guys if I got paid say... 100 bucks an hour. Flipping burgers sucks that much.

• they do it for entertainment. To catch people's attention, so that they get interested in the movie and watch it as if it was realistic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.