Suicide prevention hot lines or online chat websites for LGBT adults?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Trevor project! Look it up- they do specifically suicide prevention for lgbt folks. I promise you there is someone who cares about you!

• Login to reply the answers
  • myra
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

seem, suicide is should you sense that there is not any way out. Do you sense that way, or do you in basic terms sense down reason you broke up which includes your boyfriend or something? I advise, this can be a extreme question... Take it worry-free, some breaths will calm you down. pass maje your self tea. i have idea about suicide...yet im type of scared to do it reason i believe in god and do not opt for ot spend eternity in hell..no longer attempting OT SCARE you... in basic terms heavily, inspite of worry you're in, that is going to pass. charges, split, mior crime or inspite of....GUILT.... regarding guilt, in basic terms come out with it. undergo in thoughts, each and every existence is worthwhile. i recognize this does no longer answer you question, yet please, in case you nevertheless do not care abou tyour existence, than imagine about the persons who love you. you'll locate love in the least expeted places in case you imagine that no one loves you...all and varied is loved and needs ot love.. Pah, im rambling, sorry... in basic terms evaluate this

• 7 years ago

Okay, first off, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE do not kill yourself. If you're really feeling that depressed, call 1-800-SUICIDE. They'll help you out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.