What movie or television role do you think you could have done a good job playing the part of?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Roselyn Sanchez?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

well I ligit wanna act and do stand up so im not jiving you I can play any supporting role where im a thug and can be funny so like deebo but im white im also a mma fighter so im down for stunts depending on how dangerous and fight scenes. I could play larenze tate or bob sapp type roles if I git a lil better I could do a Michael jai walker or vin diiesle role.but im more focused on mma and comedy actings last on my mind

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Ever see Gilmore Girls? Go to youtube and watch a clip or something. The mom Lorelai is definitely half me. She talks a lot, is very random, unique, sweet, funny and restless. The daughter Rory too is like me. Add those characteristics with loving to read. :)

• Swoope
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The tree on One Tree Hill

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Co host for the last two months of Attack of the Show before G4 pulls it off the air.

• 7 years ago

AYE!! "Angelica" on Pirates of the Caribbean/On Stranger Tides,, Penelope Cruz's' part Matey! Yo Ho! ;D

• 7 years ago

Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke. I've always wanted to be a barfly with a good reputation!! lol

• 7 years ago

I would love to play Meryl Streeps part in "Momma Mia" matey!

Lmao! @ "Pancake"!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Scarlet O'Hara in 'Gone with the Wind' ::) and Karl P. as Rhett Butler::)

• 7 years ago

Columbo. Or, McCloud perhaps. Even Rockford would have worked. I know most of you won't have a clue who those people are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.