What movie or television role do you think you could have done a good job playing the part of?

Best Answer

Roselyn Sanchez?

well I ligit wanna act and do stand up so im not jiving you I can play any supporting role where im a thug and can be funny so like deebo but im white im also a mma fighter so im down for stunts depending on how dangerous and fight scenes. I could play larenze tate or bob sapp type roles if I git a lil better I could do a Michael jai walker or vin diiesle role.but im more focused on mma and comedy actings last on my mind

Ever see Gilmore Girls? Go to youtube and watch a clip or something. The mom Lorelai is definitely half me. She talks a lot, is very random, unique, sweet, funny and restless. The daughter Rory too is like me. Add those characteristics with loving to read. :)

• Swoope

The tree on One Tree Hill

Co host for the last two months of Attack of the Show before G4 pulls it off the air.

AYE!! "Angelica" on Pirates of the Caribbean/On Stranger Tides,, Penelope Cruz's' part Matey! Yo Ho! ;D

Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke. I've always wanted to be a barfly with a good reputation!! lol

I would love to play Meryl Streeps part in "Momma Mia" matey!

Lmao! @ "Pancake"!

Scarlet O'Hara in 'Gone with the Wind' ::) and Karl P. as Rhett Butler::)

Columbo. Or, McCloud perhaps. Even Rockford would have worked. I know most of you won't have a clue who those people are.