Hip dermals or hip surface piercings?

I want to get hip piercings but i dont know if i should get surface piercings or dermals. If i got dermals id only get one on each side, whereas with surface piercings itd look like 2 dermals on each side. Im still in high school and i make it to state track every year. This would be the only drawback because we... show more I want to get hip piercings but i dont know if i should get surface piercings or dermals. If i got dermals id only get one on each side, whereas with surface piercings itd look like 2 dermals on each side. Im still in high school and i make it to state track every year. This would be the only drawback because we cant have piercings at state. Thats why the surface piercings would be better because i could take them out. But with dermals they heal fast and theyre not as bulky. But theyd have to be surgically removed if i wanted them out. Im not sure which to get. I feel like surface would be better for the whole track purpose, but dermals would be better for everything else. Advice?
4 answers 4