Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

How do I tell my mom that I was a bad kid?

Im 18 now but when I turned 13 , I was a really bad kid.

I use to party all the time , Smoke weed , drink, have sex and was in a gang. My mom never knew about it and she thought i was a really good kid. Now im 18 and completely changed and i dont do any of that stuff anymore . Now i wanna be completely honest with my mom . How can i tell her that I lost my virginity at age 13 , Smoked weed everyday , Party every weekend, got drunk and was in a gang?

Favorite Answer

tell her then say YOLO!

lol jk no i dont think u should tell her i mean if the roles were reversed would u wanna know?

Just walk up to her and say, "Oh, Mom, by the way, when I was younger, I was a man-whore, smoked weed, partied like an animal, got drunk like a bum, and joined one of the worst gangs in town. Don't judge me."

um.. dont? that will start drama between the both of you so put the memories behind you and be honest with your future

A mother should notice these things about her child. If she didn't notice these things, she doesn't deserve to know now.