My wife cheated on me with her boss! should I divorce her?

It all started like an innocent concern from my wife about her boss' relationship with his girlfriend. In my wife's eyes, her boss' girlfriend was not treating him well and not making him happy because her boss is a very nice guy, so she decided to intervene. My wife really cared about her boss, but... show more It all started like an innocent concern from my wife about her boss' relationship with his girlfriend. In my wife's eyes, her boss' girlfriend was not treating him well and not making him happy because her boss is a very nice guy, so she decided to intervene.

My wife really cared about her boss, but not in a sexual way or anything like that. but I think she got carried away with her "care" for him and started to develop feelings for him.

My wife decided to take him for a few drinks and talk about his relationship with his current girlfriend (my wife was trying to hook him up with another co-worker) but that is when everything went wrong, because he flirted with her and she fell into his nets!

After a few weeks of weird behaviour between my wife an her boss, I decided to purchase a very small recorder and put it in her purse. To my surprise I caught her in tape confessing to a friend that she was cheating on me with her boss and that my wife has feelings for her boss!.

I put the recorder on her purse yesterday and I caught her having dirty conversations with her boss and telling him all kind of nasty and kinky stuff while he masturbated right next to her in the car. All this happened when he was giving her a ride home every night.

When I confronted her last night (without her knowing that I had a recording) she completely denied it and said that nothing happened between them. After playing the recordings for her, she admitted (to my shocking surprise) that the affair was a couple of weeks old and that not only her boss masturbates next to her while driving, she has also giving him a hand job and 2 blow jobs on different days while he drives her home.

She also admitted that he fingered her in the car while she was giving him the second blow jobs, and that they almost had sex in the restaurant where they work. She said that she has feelings for him, but she doesn't know if she loves him or if its all just a sex thing or what... she is completely confused because she cares about him. She says that her feeling of "Care" for him got all fogged and one thing let to the other.

She says that she wants to be with me, have my babies, and grow old together... should I believe her?

I consider myself a good husband, I clean, do laundry, cook, vacuum our apartment, iron her work uniforms, take care of her wile she is sick and I run to the store to get tampons and pamprin if she needs them, I HATE CHEATERS and I don't cheat, but I love her so much!!... I don't know how could she have done that to me! what did I do wrong?

I called her boss and told him that I will call corporate and tell his girlfriend if he doesn't transfer to another store (he is transferring in a week to a different store) and also to leave my wife alone.

My wife right now is trying to figure out what feeling does she has for him, is it love? is it lust? is it just a misunderstanding of her emotions? and also whether she will relapse if she were to be alone with him again.

Right now we are taking some time off from each other, even though we still share the same apartment, we are sleeping in different rooms.

I just can't get the picture out of my head of my wife giving her boss oral sex while driving home, and a hand job right in front of our apartment!!

I love my wife with every cell in my body. I was virgin when I meet her at the age of 28 (now I am 32), I don't know what to do, should I divorce her? should I give her another chance? can I trust her?