highlight sent links?

hi,when contacts send me links to my yahoo mail,they are all highlighted in blue and I just have to click the link and I get through.however,when I send links to they are not highlighted in blue,all it has is the name of the link and when I edit the exact link for exa.http://www.co.il........it/ does`nt work and I cant get through.How do I highlight a link(usually in blue)so my contactsand myself see them?please can I get an answer?than you,anna.

• Luke
    Favorite Answer

The hyperlink button in the formatting toolbar allows you to add a clickable link to another webpage in the email you are composing.

To add a hyperlink when composing an email:

In the compose window, type the word(s) that you'd like to hyperlink. These are the word that the recipient sees underlined and clickable in the email they receive. For example, if you would like to link to the Yahoo! homepage, you could type "Yahoo!" instead of the web address.

Highlight the word(s).

Click the hyperlink icon on the formatting toolbar (the icon shows two interlinking ovals).

The hyperlink window opens. Type the web address you would like the word to point to (example: http://www.yahoo.com),/ then click OK.

The hyperlink name that you have created is underlined and clickable.

Note: For links to work, you'll need a javascript-enabled browser. Note that we do not yet support Safari for this feature.

• deise

you do not say if it truly is occurring with only one human being's e-mail that you're sending to or if that is going on will each and every of the emails you deliver. If only one human being's then it will be something they have set at their end.