Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

When is Jesus Cumming?

Its been 2000 years and nothing. 2000 years is a long time. Don't you think that it was reasonable to think he will never be cumming again after a couple hours... days... years... decades etc....?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • All the prophecies prior to his second coming must be filfilled before the Rapture. In 1948, Isreal returned to their land and independence which is one of the most significant prophecies. Christians know that this is the endtime because almost all prophecies have been fulfilled. And Christ will come "like a thief in the night" when no man knows. If you are not ready (by being holy), you cannot wish for that day because it will be the most terrible times for all that dwell on the earth, but for the saints, they will be taken out to be with Jesus for ever, delivered from the power of the antichrist.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

That is why we are watchmen like the apostle Paul God is permitting us time to learn and to preach the gospel to all of the world and is waiting for us to repent(turn from our sins) and he's endurance. God wishes us to train our youngsters and our grandchildren the gospel truth and the phrase when you consider that he does not need any individual to go to hell. Additionally, God will not be joyful with the results of sin, anguish, and death in the world. Scripture states, “He does not afflict willingly, nor grieve the children of men” (Lamentations 3:33), and that He even has “no pleasure in the dying of the depraved” (Ezekiel 33:11). These evils had been introduced into the world consequently of human sin. Ultimately, God plans to “make all things new” (Revelation 21:5), as a way to cast off the consequences of the Curse and even smash demise itself (1 Corinthians 15:26). Even though God loves us, it is on the grounds that he is thoroughly excellent and just that He can't quite simply omit or tolerate evil—He hates it!

• 7 years ago

Its important to understand God uses a prophetic time calendar for everything He does. Prophetic meaning God tells His people what He's going to do in advance and gives us signs as indicators of when that divine appointment will be.

In regards to the coming of Christ, the same is true. God has given us warnings, instructions and signs that are clear indicators of the coming of Christ, according to His prophetic calendar.

Based on many of the current global events taking place in our world today, specifically, what's happening w/and around Israel (the apple of God's eye). As well as, the spiritual condition of the world in general, we recognize that the coming of Jesus is near, even knocking at the door.

In scripture, Jesus said, NO ONE WILL KNOW the day or the hour of His coming. Not even the angels in heaven, nor Christ Himself, ONLY THE FATHER.

However, there are prophetic signs that God did give so that we would know when that time was near.

I can assure you, we are near. If you don't know this already and w/certainty. Get into the Bible and allow God to open your eyes and heart to His message and plan for your life, so that your will be ready for Jesus' coming.

• 7 years ago

Since I can Clearly see and smell the Christian Apostasy nowadays I believe it's closer than ever.

But then again isn't God's time different than our time? So 2000 years for us would probably be different no?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Clearly a pervert by orthography insinuation .

.'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.'

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

In another 2000 years they will be saying Harry Potter is coming.

• NDMA
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Jesus came in 70 AD, the event is documented by Josephus, Tacitus and others!

• Me
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Probably never. I mean, he died around 2000 years ago. Bit late for CPR now, surely?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

XD

• 7 years ago

The funny thing is, such ones as this who promote the anti-christian spirit are also fulfilling scriptural prophecy in the process... God's justice and wisdom and power just keep me in awe!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.