When downloading attachments why does Yahoo Mail only let me 'save' an attached word document?

When downloading attachments why does Yahoo Mail only let me 'save' an attached word document and not ask if I wish to open OR save it as happends with other attachments such as PDFs and Excel files?
Update: I have checked mail settings. There is nothing that allows you to choose 'save' or 'open' options when downloading attachments. I repeat I am given this option when downloading pdf's or excel spreadsheets but not Word docs. When you click on the 'Continue' box it offers only the... show more I have checked mail settings. There is nothing that allows you to choose 'save' or 'open' options when downloading attachments. I repeat I am given this option when downloading pdf's or excel spreadsheets but not Word docs. When you click on the 'Continue' box it offers only the 'save' option.
1 answer 1