Dead Space or F.E.A.R.?

The steam halloween sale is up, and i was considering either getting Dead Space (1 or 2, whichever is better) or one of the F.E.A.R. series (1, 2 or 3, also whichever is better.

Opinions?

Favorite Answer

That's a difficult one, as F.E.A.R is quite an old game in comparison and I love both of them (apart from F.E.A.R 3 or F.3.A.R as they call it, which I hated).

I would say that if you're looking for something more survival horror-ish. Then go for Dead Space. Really difficult to choose whether Dead space 1 or 2 as they're both really great games, kind of up to you, Dead Space 2 has more features but I just didn't enjoy it as much as the first games.

If you're looking for a game that's kind of a mix of killing both soldier and monsters (or more like ghosts in this case), but feels more like a run and gun (despite the fact it's terrifying lol), then go with F.E.A.R, I would say F.E.A.R 1 with the expansion because 2 wasn't really as long and you'll get more play time out of the expansions with the first game, although it was equally as good. Avoid 3, though that's just my opinion.

I have the same problem. I think I will go Dead Space 1 and 2. But I have seen them on sale as a pack before so I am not sure. The Fear Bundle is the first time I have seen that on sale. I have to decide tonight. Tell us what you choose.

• mayall

worry grew to become into kinda frightening yet predicable 3,worry 2 i did not locate very frightening yet had some humorous moments 2, ineffective area grew to become into frightening as hell manly with the aid of Adrenalin rush you get 5, ineffective area grew to become into not frightening in any respect extra action 0.