Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 7 years ago

Why do today's modern, "nonracist" Republican Southerners defend that Confederate Flag?

the way they do?

• Vick F
    Favorite Answer

the way they do? you mean peacefully?

i'm republican and that i do shield the accomplice flag. you're arranged to desire to appreciate that they have got been scuffling with for their way of lifestyles, in common words as any u . s . or u . s . will do. And please bear in mind that the conflict grow to be now no longer began to "loose slaves". It grow to be all approximately money, the north in common words ought to desire to now no longer enable the south secede by using applying actuality it would have introduced the comprehensive u . s . down. The slaves have been freed to cripple the south and end the conflict. additionally, white and black died scuffling with for the south and wearing that flag. Even interior the present day-day there is an previous black guy that walks miles and miles by using way of the south wearing a torn and tattered accomplice flag. do no longer have confidence each ingredient you study in college approximately how the hounds chased the slaves. some have been very proud of their distributors and enjoyed the kin. Lincoln on the quite a few hand first had a accumulating to talk delivery the slaves a good distance off from u . s .. particular, black slaves died beside their masters, yet somewhat some those masters had already freed their slaves too. do no longer have confidence each ingredient you study.

• wtinc

I don't support the flag as you say, but i do support your first amendment right to fly it if you want. Just like i don't like your question, but i support your right to ask it or if you wanted to make a movie against islam i support your right to make it. I don't have to agree with it and i do not believe that a lying president should be able to place you in prison for expressing your first amendment. But I will bet you agree with the president don't you.

It's what they choose to stand for. Why do Black panthers "racist" Democrats choose to intimidate by standing outside polling places?

I've seen black people wearing confederate flag hats - if you can explain that and why they say the word n-gger I'm all ears?

• Gina

Because history, states rights, yada yada yada. In the end, its still the flag of the pro-slavery side.

I've lost sleep over this one. Oh wait, I could care less.

You can find 'red neck illiterates' anywhere, even in the North.

Source(s): People who eat to much 'possum pie' get that way.

Because people like you are always judging them!

Why do you think it's any concern of yours?