Windows 8 isn't booting up correctly?

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 Professional on my Dell Inspiron N5110 and I updated a slew of drivers (BIOS, graphics, etc) to be compatible with Windows 8 (off of Dell and Intel website). Now when I boot up the computer, it gets past the Dell logo screen and then it has the Windows 8 logo screen.... show more I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 Professional on my Dell Inspiron N5110 and I updated a slew of drivers (BIOS, graphics, etc) to be compatible with Windows 8 (off of Dell and Intel website).

Now when I boot up the computer, it gets past the Dell logo screen and then it has the Windows 8 logo screen. After a few seconds it goes into the Blue Screen of Death and restarts my computer. The same thing happens over and over again: an infinite Blue Screen of Death loop.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-system/infinite-blue-screen-of-death-loop-windows-8/4622c650-704a-4602-a02c-408a3e5c68db

I posted in the microsoft community forum but I'm expecting useless answers, because I installed Windows 8 after downloading the installer from online (provided by my school). I don't have a "Windows 8 DVD" so I'm stuck with a $800 paperweight which only serves to loop endlessly through the Blue Screen of Death.

I've already run Diagnostics through the Dell Boot Menu and everything came out fine.
Please help, I'm desperate!
Update: I did not get an iso, I downloaded an executable installer.

Also, I can access BIOS stuff but I don't know what to enable/disable ><;