Does anyone else think Gilles Marini and his Dancing With The Stars partner Peta are more than friends?

This is driving me crazy. I swear those two seem much too close for comfort to me and why doesn't anyone else notice it? It seems like there is an intense attraction between them. I feel bad for his wife having to stand by and cheer for him while he paws all over his partner. It's not the attraction when... show more This is driving me crazy. I swear those two seem much too close for comfort to me and why doesn't anyone else notice it? It seems like there is an intense attraction between them. I feel bad for his wife having to stand by and cheer for him while he paws all over his partner. It's not the attraction when their dancing, it's all the touching and kissing and cuddling before and after the dancing. Anyone else notice that?