Online Homeschooling Help..?

Well, I wanted to enter Online Homeschooling.. No one Is bullying me or anything I just want to give It a try and see how It works, The questions I was wondering about It was well how do I join It? Who can I ask..? Or Is there anybody In my school that I can ask like a counselor or teacher? And how does It work, Like do they send you books or anything? Any links that you think that'd help me understand would help me Thank you and sorry If my English Isn't good enough to understand well Spanish Is my main Language. And basically I'd find It easier for me since I am In a wheelchair.. I don't think It'd be much of a struggle.

• Sarah
    Favorite Answer

First, there is no such thing as online homeschooling. There is online PUBLIC school (k-12, Connections Academy, Insight Schools are just a few you can google and learn more about). They are public schools that offer lessons in your home via computer. Because they must meet all the same legal requirements as you local public school, they are very much the same materials. You take the same standardized tests, etc. Just like your public school, it is paid for by the taxpayer making it free for you.

homeschooling, on the other hand, is when your parents take legal responsibility for your education, create their own curriculum and follow the specific homeschool laws in your state. There is no funding for homeschooling. You can learn more here: http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/index.htm#.UJA...

Either would work for you and you need to do a lot of research to see which would be the best choice for you and your family.

No problem understanding you. Your English is WAY better than my Spanish. It is an asset to be bilingual.

• Kukana

If you live in the US, then there's a system that lets you do school-at-home online; I guess someone at your school could tell you about that. But it's not really homeschooling. That's when parents take reponsibility back for education, and the student can choose what to learn, and how to go about it, based on interests, abilities, and so on.

You just need to find a good online school and speak to them. They will help you. I think you don't need to seek any special permission from your current school or teachers.

NOW DAYS GET EDUCATED IS EASY AND YOU CAN GET IT FROM YOUR HOME. ONLINE HOME SCHOOLING PROGRAM IS THE BLESSING FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LESS CHANCE TO GO SCHOOL OR COLLEGE. IT IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR THE MODERN EDUCATION SYSTEM.