Please help with government.. 10 points!?

2. The Congressional Record is:

the official governmental chronicle of the U.S. Congress.

an independent agency.

a recording company.

a series of memos for the president.

3. The lower house of the U.S. Congress is the ____________.

House of Representatives

House of Commons

Senate

cabinet

4. The duties of the U.S. president are detailed in Article __ of the U.S. Constitution.

II

VI

III

XI

5. The ___________ branch is made up of the federal courts.

executive

congressional

military

judicial

6. The ___________ of Confederation was the first attempt at an American government.

Articles

Rights

Committees

States

7. The introduction to the U.S. Constitution is called the _____________.

First article

Preamble

Bill of Rights

Postlude

8. Two seats are given to each state in the U.S. _________.

House of Representatives

cabinet

Senate

judiciary

9. Coining money and declaring war are the duties of:

the White House.

the U.S. Congress.

the Supreme Court.

the FBI.

10. The U.S. president is the _______ of government according to the U.S. Constitution.

chief

chairman

head

chancellor

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

2. The Congressional Record is the official governmental chronicle of the U.S. Congress.

3. The lower house of the U.S. Congress is the House of Representatives

4. The duties of the U.S. president are detailed in Article II of the U.S. Constitution.

5. The executive branch is made up of the federal courts.

6. The Articles of Confederation was the first attempt at an American government.

7. The introduction to the U.S. Constitution is called the Preamble

8. Two seats are given to each state in the U.S. Senate

9. Coining money and declaring war are the duties of the U.S. Congress.

10. The U.S. president is the chief of government according to the U.S. Constitution.

Source(s): I studied and memorized the material. Got 100%. :)
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

2 A

3 A

4 A

5 D

6 A

7 B

8 C

9 B

10 Poorly worded question. The President is Chief of the executive branch of government, not all government. And given the way the question is worded, it could be either chief or head.

• 4 years ago

I worked on Tobacco and cabbage farms on and rancid in the time of the 1980's . I worked for 4 different kinfolk's and that i became the only American worker of all 4 farmers. Farm help became paid in funds, devoid of earnings taxes paid. what's getting under my dermis as nicely, we shop sending American companies outdoors our boarders for greater decrease priced exertions. rigidity those companies and companies to place returned into our economic equipment based upon each and each worker that they paintings outdoors our borders Unemployment coverage, Social secure practices, Federal and State earnings Taxes. those could be paid out of Corporates wallet. Make the Farmers re-pay a similar which includes scientific coverage. this might probably deter them from hiring illegals interior the destiny. purchase changing the above listed issues might additionally be assisting people who be afflicted by their movements. beef-up the boarders, the IRS, and the INS. the government could have been on awesome of this some years in the past.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.