Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 8 years ago

RHH: Favorite Jay-Z album?

I realized I am starting to like Jay-Z a lot more and was wondering which album best showcases his talents and which one should I buy first

actual looking Doubt - 22 2's In My Lifetime Vol.a million - buddy Or Foe ninety 8 Vol 2..difficult Knock life - Reservoir dogs Vol 3... life And cases Of S.Carter - super Pimpin The Dynasty: Roc l. a. Familia - in charge till shown harmless The Blueprint - by no skill replace The Blueprint 2: The present & The Curse - The bounce The Black Album - 2d Of readability Kingdom Come - 40 4 Fours American Gangster - Pray Blueprint 3 - DOA

• Joe L

Blueprint

Reasonable Doubt

Black Album

American Gangster

in that order for me

Reasonable Doubt

All time favorite album from him.

• american gangster is my favorite album by jay z but reasonable doubt is the best to showcase his lyrics.

The one

• blank

Reasonable doubt

Source(s): blank

Reasonable doubt

Blueprint barely gets the edge from RD to me. I just live his personality in that album.

• ?

Yeah, the Blueprint is my fav