WHATS THE WORST NAME EVER?

Aubree, Axel, and Gertrude. Sadly, I got stuck with Aubree..

Favorite Answer

Gertrude is the worst!

• Talia

From worst to best:

Gertrude

Axel

Aubree (not the spelling though)

Gertrude for sure. At least Aubree and Axel sound nice to say, even if they arent to everyones taste. Gertrude is offensive sounding, so harsh and conflicting

Gertrude. Axel is a close second.

Aubree isn't so bad. The spelling looks stupid and childish but the name itself is ok. It coulda been worse.

Axel is fine if on a guy, but I wouldn't like it on a girl. The others are fine to me. There is nothing wrong with Aubree (Although I would prefer it spelled Aubrey, but the respelling is not a terrible one) and Gertrude is a classic, even if some people hate it.

Out of those ones I would say Axel.

Gertrude is kinda cute too me.

Aubree spelled Aubrey is adorable on a boy, but I hate it on a girl, sorry you got stuck with a misspelled boys name.

Axel

I always thought Gertrude was kinda ugly... it sounds like an old lady with a big hairy mole on her face. When I saw the title that was the 1st name to pop to my mind. That and Prudence

aubree is such a pretty name!! i would say out of those three the worst im gertrude

jemima is really bad aswell

Source(s): dont forget gaylord!

Gertrude! Dear lord...