What amp would be best used in powering these two subs i bought. audiobahn 10" comp subs.?

I recently just bought a new pair of subs off eBay the first sub is a audiobahn aw1008t 500w rms 1800max 10" sub dual 2 ohm voice coil.. the other is a aw1005q 900w rms 1800max 10" dual 2ohm voicecoil .. I can wire them to .5 ohm, 2ohm 4ohm or 8ohm but I don't know what amp would power both of these for there best potential please help on choosing this amp or give a few suggestions

Favorite Answer

Rockford Fosgate Prime 300 Watt Multi-channel amplifer with on-board adjustable crossover, gain control. CEA Certified RMS Power Rating 50 watts x4 @ 4 Ohms, 75 watts x4 @ 2 Ohms, 150 watts x2 @ 4 Ohms Briged. 24 hours a day for proficient support or call (800)669-9899 M-F 7 am to 5 pm MST. Amplifier features unregulated power supply, and on board Punch bass.

• ?

Kenwood Kac-8105D one thousand-Watt type D Mono Amplifier is staggering. comments pronounced it replaced into the extra moderen version and it does not get warm and it is authentic. in case you're on the cheap this amp is staggering for the cost and the call type KENWOOD is outstanding high quality. i bought the twin one thousand watt 12inch subwoofer to bypass with this and jointly they're marvelous.