Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do whyte Americans have a cultural guilt towards bl,cks?

I've notice that whyte people always come to their aid every time they're are in need or some country mistreats them and misrepresents them.I've also taken note that whytes express more sympathy towards bl.cks than to any other non-white ethnic group.

Favorite Answer

yes

I have no guilt when it comes to blacks and i am white .. Me nor anybody i know has ever owned or wanted to own a black slave .. So no i am NOT guilty. Now the blacks seem to have a different slant on this .. They still think the civil war was all about them and the only reason they become involved in it is because Lincoln knew he could hurt the south economically if he set the slaves free and at this time the north still had slavery till the civil war was over .. By the way it used to be northern Republicans and southern democrats , seems they switched places to me

• Not cultural guilt, but white liberals think it's politically correct to apologize for dragging everyone else out of the stone age during colonialism. They're ashamed of their own history because they're more concerned about what others think about them. Others that just want to be victims. I'm white and I never enslaved any black people. Black people once sold each other into slavery to Arabs who sold them to white people, and I'm supposed to feel guilty about sharing a certain skin color with those who are conveniently blamed for it? Who is promulgating this race tension anyway? People who benefit from being perpetual victims and those who enable them.

It's white not "whyte". You need all the help you can get.

No I'm white and like black pepole we have none some pepole do like red necks but there u go hope it helps

So, to help them without feeling guilty, we should should NOT help them?

The US has been more helpful to people in trouble than has anyone else in the world, because of compassion, not guilt.

Remember we used to have slavery on black people and other foreigners back then and it would get pretty bad with all the shootings,whippings,and bombings... ever since the civil war, we now live equally.

I don't about what people did 500 years ago to blacks

• No guilt here. Never have had it never will have it. And BTW it's White.

Black people are awesome