S. R.
S. R. asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What western movie from the late 60's early 70's had Raquel Welch playing a Mexican woman?

The main characters were cornered in a cabin and surrounded and were grossly outnumbered. I think is was Raquel Welch. The female character burst out of the door with a pistol in each hand in an act of defiance with both pistols blazing.

I thought it was in a John Wayne movie. I searched over thet weekend and had no luck. I am usually pretty good at finding things - I did not find the scene or confirm the movie and the actress. I know I saw the scene in the movie.

Favorite Answer

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I thought it was in a John Wayne movie. I searched over thet...

Source(s): western movie late 60 39 early 70 39 raquel welch playing mexican woman: https://biturl.im/V36Db