Does he like me?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay so my ex and I broke up since we were to shy that was like a year ago. So fast forward to the homecoming dance and he tells me he is over me... randomly. And fast forward again so 3 days ago at my friends party he would always sit next to me and star at me. Also, I just joked around saying we should ALL go to the movies together (with friends and everything). So at the end of this party my ex said that he would take me up on that offer of going to the movies together (just us). Yes it seems obvious he most likely likes me but it seems weird that he said he was over me and now not?...what? HELP please what should I do at the movies to see if he likes me (also im still a tad bit shy so i can't just talk to him about it)?

Maybe he wasn't quite over you & he still has feelings for you deep down. So just go there and be yourself. If he brings someting up just folow on with the conversation. don't know if that helps so good luck! ;P

Honestly, in my perspective, if he wasn't interested before, why would he be interested now?

Answer? (:

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av...