Would you rather be a 5 year old or an adult?

I was with a friend and her gothic friend today and we drove by a pumpkin patch that had slides and "haunted houses." Now, we're all adults - all 25 - so I expected some maturity from them. Guess I was wrong (shoud've guessed. Goth after high school? What kind of joke is that?). Anyways, they insisted we go in and "play" I called them five year olds, and gothy said she's rather be her fun-loving self as a 5 year old than stuck up as an adult like me. Which would you rather be? A joke to the adult community, or a real person?

Favorite Answer

An adult who acts like a 5 year old.

it somewhat is extraordinarily severe for college problems in kindergarten. merely refer to the little guy. Make it short and candy. Why did you punch that boy? Please tell the instructor if every physique is being mean, and please do no longer punch every physique else. it rather is it. adequate mentioned. 5 year outdated boys have a tough time listening. He won't be waiting for kindergarten yet. He can repeat if it somewhat is the case. He won't be able to administration his adulthood point. A 5 year, utilising a marker inappropriately! How unusual. (of course I definitely have mentioned this as a shaggy dog tale). Many 5 year outdated boys are below appropriate in school. as a count of fact maximum boys are confusing to have in a school room no count what their age. i do no longer see any actual super problems right here. the instructor may be new or has by no skill had a common boy earlier or she facilitates you to be responsive to so which you will refer to him. So, somewhat you're telling us that he's a common baby. in case you want reassurance take him to a therapist. word while he's beneficial and attempt to no longer overreact while the instructor facilitates you to be responsive to while he misbehaves. She is probable merely providing you with a heads up.

• 5 years old

5 year old

5 year old

A 5 year old...but not the one locked in Sandusky's basement

5 year old.

• 5 years old, because you can get away with alot more:P

I remember when I was 5. Powerless... short... didn't know what sex was... OH god the horror

dead