Are my thinspos toooo thin?

http://healthywayalltheway.tumblr.com/ I think they're all pretty healthy looking??? People keep telling me they look sickly when i know they don't???

I'm not starving myself i eat 1200 calories a day and exercise and watch what i eat.

Am I showing signs of an eating disorder?

Update:

No no no!! I would never do that!! I believe everyone should love their body no matter what shape. It's just I would feel more confident if i lost weight :) :) :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Slightly, yeah. If You're working out, You should be eating at least 1300-1400 a day to try and lose weight. They do look sickly skinny and unattractive. We don't want bones

Source(s): Teen guy
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

If you are physically active, I don't recommend ANY less than 1500 calories. Seriously.

The girls look OK....not my idea of perfection or beauty, but it's fine. I hope you can send messages to girls that also make them feel good and fabulous about themselves instead of encouraging them to strive for something they can never be.

Edit: I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for reassuring me! I was a bit worried because thinspo usually refers to eating disorders and "pro-ana/mia". I just wasn't sure....anyway.....Stay healthy! ;-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.