Last page of Catching Fire...?

I need direct quoting from the last page in catching fire. The last three paragraphs would be great. I'm doing a report, and I need to write down the end of Catching Fire, so if someone could type it up with correct punctuation and everything, that would be great... Thanks!

Update:

Okay, you don't even have to have perfect punctuation! Just PLEASE someone answer my question! I need it really badly! (And punctuation is still good, but you don't HAVE to do it perfect.)

Come on, Hunger Games fans! I need your help ;)

Thank you in advance!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey, Catnip.” He reaches down and pushes a strand of hair out of my eyes. One side of his face has been burned fairly recently. His arm is in a sling, and I can see bandages under his miner’s shirt. What has happened to him? How is he even here? Something very bad has happened back home.“Prim?” I gasp.“She’s alive. So is your mother. I got them out in time,” he says.

“After the Games, they sent in planes. Dropped firebombs.” He hesitates. “Well, you know what happened to the Hob.”“They’re not in District Twelve?” I repeat. As if saying it will somehow fend off the truth.“Katniss,” Gale says softly.I recognize that voice. It’s the same one he uses to approach wounded animals before he delivers a deathblow.“Don’t,” I whisper.But Gale is not one to keep secrets from me. “Katniss, there is no District Twelve.”

If you need anything else let me know :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.