Last page of Catching Fire...?

I need direct quoting from the last page in catching fire. The last three paragraphs would be great. I'm doing a report, and I need to write down the end of Catching Fire, so if someone could type it up with correct punctuation and everything, that would be great... Thanks!

Okay, you don't even have to have perfect punctuation! Just PLEASE someone answer my question! I need it really badly! (And punctuation is still good, but you don't HAVE to do it perfect.)

Come on, Hunger Games fans! I need your help ;)

Thank you in advance!

Favorite Answer

Hey, Catnip.” He reaches down and pushes a strand of hair out of my eyes. One side of his face has been burned fairly recently. His arm is in a sling, and I can see bandages under his miner’s shirt. What has happened to him? How is he even here? Something very bad has happened back home.“Prim?” I gasp.“She’s alive. So is your mother. I got them out in time,” he says.

“After the Games, they sent in planes. Dropped firebombs.” He hesitates. “Well, you know what happened to the Hob.”“They’re not in District Twelve?” I repeat. As if saying it will somehow fend off the truth.“Katniss,” Gale says softly.I recognize that voice. It’s the same one he uses to approach wounded animals before he delivers a deathblow.“Don’t,” I whisper.But Gale is not one to keep secrets from me. “Katniss, there is no District Twelve.”

If you need anything else let me know :)