Will I be able to pick up Assassin's Creed 3 From Gamestop?

I am 15 and i pre-ordered Assassin's creed 3 from Gamestop and I'm wondering could I pick it up without an adult? I'm in NJ so there is a hurricane going on so everyone in my house is scared to go out. They know me pretty well at Gamestop and I'm just picking up a paid off game so will they allow me to get my game? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Dude, you'll be lucky if the store is still there tomorrow

My Gamestop knows me good too but the only problem now is that the Hurricane Sandy killed my Release to but i can wait :)

Dude, I'm in white horse and everything is closed down, even gamestop.. the ******* air raid horns won't stop going off either. But the highway is flooded.. STAY INSIDE.

Depends on the store. They are supposed to card you before they will let you take the game. If the employees do their jobs then no you will have to have an adult.

Stay home and be safe. If parents are letting you out they aren't too smart. Plus the store will probably not open for midnight launch there.

Source(s): Is a video game worth your life?