Within time, will drinking alcohol cause me health problems? If so what type of problems?

Im currently 15 I stared consuming alcohol at the age of 14. my dad is against me drinking although mom is okay with it as long as I keep my grades good. I dont smoke or do drugs. I have gotten drunk a total of 4 times, most of the times I drink I tend to control myself and stop as soon as I start feeling "tipsy". My question is will this eventualy affect my health because I started drinking at a young age? Am I to "young" to drink?

Well if I knew the damn answer I wouldnt be asking it would I?

Favorite Answer

Starting too early may or may not give you a tendency toward depression later in life, some say. Honestly, I started drinking at about 16, too, and have to admit I have also been drinking heavily at times, especially in my twenties. Now, at 40, I'm drinking a lot less, but at no age have I really felt there were any health hazards from longterm alcohol use. Sure, your sleep quality suffers, you may get mood swings, gain weight because you get munchies and stuff, and if you totally overdo it, your liver may start wheezing. But it recovers quickly, any doctor will confirm, unless you drink so much you get cirrhosis. On the whole, I'd have to say, it isn't so much the alcohol itself that may harm you, but the beverage it is in - unless you're a connoisseur and go for the sophisticated things, like expensive French wine and German beer, which are actually so pure, they definitely beat sodas and juices for health benefits.

If you drink a lot since a young age thdn you can get liver cancer

This is a trick question - isn't?????? I think you already know the answers to your questions.

Find something better to do rather than post something so silly!!