How should i deal with sharing that im a virgin?

Today in class this one guy asked me if i ever had sex with a girl before and i said no, (i have been asked many other times before though.) and he laughed and a few other students heard. I am not afraid to admit that i am a virgin and i am a Christian sex should be saved until marriage and also sexual relations. A lot of people in my school know that i'm a virgin and i know that i'm not the only one, but i don't know how to deal with people criticizing me for it and making fun of me.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They're the ones that will be burning in hell for eternity, not you. Dont be afraid to admit youre a virgin, beccause God is proud of you and thats all that matters. Tell them its none of their business and its your choice. God says its not easy to be a christian, and is not indeed! im proud of you!! Be strong. Ill be prayong for you:)

• 8 years ago

Actually, your sexuality is nobody's business other than your own!!! The sexual act should be confidential between the two parties involved and should not be something bantered about like it's some type of conquest. You may say to those sticking their nose into your business that there is a lightning bolt reserved for any who flaunt God's laws of morality and flagrantly throw them back in His face by their debauched behavior. One day in God's due time they will resemble a crispy critter!!!

Too bad for them because if they only had listened. What happened to those who ignored God's laws when Moses came down off the mountain with the "Ten Commandments?"

Source(s): The Bible and a personal opinion.
  • 8 years ago

What is there to deal with? You are supposed to be a virgin. Those who are living correctly have no need to explain themselves. Truth is self-evident. Simply tell them that you are a Christian and that sex is only for married people. Period. If they do not agree, so be it. If they ask further, then use the opportunity to share Jesus.

• Lynn
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Well you've shared it with strangers around the world now.

If your beliefs are worth living by then stare people in the eyes and state those beliefs clearly. Ignore the critics.

Source(s): atheist
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Be proud. It's people like them who are most likely going to become parents before they graduate high school (or drop out). Don't let them get to you.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sex is personal, keep it that way

When you're ready for it is your business

Peace

Source(s): The Collector
  • 8 years ago

Don't answer personal questions. No one is entitled to know personal things about you.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

just tell them i'm happy to save myself. It is a way to honor God. if they mock, oh well.

• 8 years ago

Don't throw your pearls before swine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.