can I throw a tablespoon of starbucks coffee into a cup of boiled milk?

hey so I bought a starbucks coffee bag.. but I don't have a coffee machine

can I throw a tablespoon of starbucks coffee into a cup of boiled milk? without brewing it??

I just moved out this weekend, your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Is it ground coffee? You can brew coffee that way but you will be drinking a lot of coffee grounds. It is very European to pour coffee over grounds to make coffee. When desperate you can put two tablespoons of coffee in a napkin and pour boiling water over it, a little bit at a time.

Why boiled milk? Why not boiled water?

It should work. People all over the world drink coffee with the coffee grounds still in the cup. It's called Turkish style. You just need to stir it, then wait a minute, then stir again and wait another minute. Some coffee grounds will still be floating on top, but just gently blow on them and they should sink. (If you blow too hard, they splatter.) Just don't drink all the way down to the bottom, or you'll get coffee grounds in your mouth. Also, I always put in two heaping tablespoons, three if I want it extra strong. (Ground coffee isn't as concentrated as instant.)