Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 8 years ago

what happens to all the fruit and vegetable that company's can't take.?

Like Walmart or Costco what happens with the fruit that they can not take due to the size or anything that is wrong with it? Is there anyway you can buy it for dirt cheap i am asking this question because i run a couple of fruit stands and i want to know a good way to make more money if any one can help that would be greatly appreciated thank you!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Any fruit that is found defective gets thrown in the garbage or given to charity. If it has not been put out on their shelves it will be probably be returned to the seller. If you want cheap fruit you go to the nearest wholesale produce market (like LA) and look for something you can use at a reasonable price. The other possibility is to dicker directly with a grower.

• bible
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

After blending up infinite concoctions of homestead remedies for zits and smearing all kinds of crap from the pantry onto my face i found that none of them paintings. Baking soda can convey blackheads to the exterior and lemon can fade scars. it really is about it. Benzac is the purely aspect that worked for me, yet when proactiv did not do a lot for then you definately it ought to no longer paintings because that's a similar energetic element. perhaps try a tea tree face wash.

• 8 years ago

Any fruit that wal mart, costco, albertsons, etc, throw out or reject will NOT be sellable to any one other than a pig farmer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.