Does god of war ever get boring? and is this a good preorder list?

I was planning to buy god of war ascension but i wanted to understand the full story so i am going to purchase God of war saga which includes GOW 1,2,3 and also the two bonus games. SO i was thinking, does the game ever get boring, like repetitive? Also this is what im ordering

-Black ops 2

-God of war ascension

- god of war saga.

should i remove something from the list and add anything else? because other games like far cry 3, the last of us etc. look pretty epic.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

if you only have one god of war game then yea after you beat the game like 2 or 3 times yea it'll get boring.

But since your buying the saga, i doubt you'll get bored so easily, if you do just switch the games up. And go back to do something you didn't do or find collectibles that you didn't find you're first time around doing things.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i like to think of somtimes that god is fairly like the writer of a rustic club stated as heaven and he's merely there waiting each and every 2d as human beings walk in the time of the gates and he greets us one by utilising one traveling human beings throughout heaven showing them the culmination of their exertions, and the reward of their faith. i think of he'd by no skill be bored as he'd constantly be staring at upon the grins on our faces

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.