Does birth control mess up your period or have other bad side affects ?

I'm thinking about going on birth control,but I'm worried it will mess up my period or

Something will go wrong...are any side affects from the pill really bad/cause stress?

if you weigh up the pros and cons, birth control is better, it usually makes periods lighter, more regular and less painful, and if you're planning on having sex, it greatly reduces the risk of pregnancy, the side effects are rare and mild, however the side effects from an unwanted pregnancy are far worse, birth control is a really good idea, if it doesn't work out, there are other methods of birth control you can try until you find the right one for you.

• bible

i'm on it, and performance been on it on account that grade 8, for zits complications. It maximum probable helped me in fairly some concepts. as an get jointly, I by no ability even as through the hating my mum and dad degree, because it evened out my hormones a lot. i'm 23 now. over the years, I had some complications. For one, the pill that i change into on change into for zits, or maybe as i began getting a lot of non-birth control appropriate well being complications, they determined the pill had too a lot of a few chemical that ought to reason blood clots in it, and with my well being stuff they did not favor to take any extra hazards, so I switched pills. some gave me a lot extra zits, some made me quite psycho, yet i'm on one now that i like (Yasmin). a pair belongings you should observe: each and each and every pill is diverse and could effect human beings otherwise. refer for your well being care service about what's best for you, and make positive you tell her about any heritage on your kinfolk of blood clots or something of the variety. yet another aspect, each and every so typically you'll listen contained in the documents about some pill that brought about blood clots it really is "being appeared into". My well being care service instructed me that the opportunity of clots is continually there, and that man or woman basically befell to get them, and then the kinfolk is making a huge aspect contained in the documents about it because they were given scared. although you should continually save that in recommendations, do not let the documents comments scare you. There are different recommendations too. there is the birth control patch, there is an IUD (i imagine it really is what that's called), diaphrams, and so on. refer for your well being care service about it. What the pill does is tricks your body into wondering your pregnant, so it type of receives waiting for that. i'd in my opinion stay remote from those that provide you along with your era each and every 4 months. That basically looks great un-organic to me. Congratulations!

• Nadia

If anything it should balance your menstrual cycles. Lots of women go on birth control just to balance their cycles or if they have problems with heavy bleeding. Negative side effects are rare and from experience I didn't have any. You can always try it and go off right away if you don't like it.