Why are conservatives still deluding themselves about Romney's chances?

Thinking Americans will Never vote for a 'clear and present danger'... that danger is Mitt Romney..right?

Favorite Answer

Why are they saying he was the best pick? American has given Obama very low ratings and their "best pick" is extremely challenged to beat him. America could more easily be won over by other candidates.

Art so long as you have that cool dog on your pic you won't get me to thumb you down. What is it a dachshund?

You know in 2008 I bet 20 bucks he wouldn't win but i was wrong then as hope and change comes to those who wait i bet another 100 he would not be in office all four years .. Now here we go again and i hope i don't loose again .. This guy should have never been in the first place and now you want him four more years ...IF obama had of been republican they would have never let him in the primaries much less allow him to run for president .. Think about how much research you would have to do to know who Nancy Pelosi is or Harry Ried or Bill ayers or which canidate campaigned in 57 states or who really said i can see Russia from my backyard .. No you don't know nor do you care and probably shouldn't be troubled by it as long as those dumb old repubs keep paying the rent for ya

My favorite on Answers at the moment is the guy with the comic book avatar spamming a story from a conservative blog from August saying Romney's ahead. LOLOLOL

They are hoping that if they can convince people Romney has it sewn up, some dems might not vote. There are also active voter suppression and misinformation projects in play. There are Spanish language billboards up in PA stating that you have to have an ID to vote. That isn't the case. Misinformation. You can give me a thumbs down, but maybe you should research it instead. Face reality cons, you are losing and your party is committing fraud.

It will be close, but the trend is toward Romney, Iowa will probably go to him , as the Des Moines Register endorsed him, the first republican in 40 years , along with several other Iowa papers.

Broke OWEBlamer who has one of the all time worst presidential records in American history will be slaughtered this November 6th. Count on it you perennial mental midget.

• ?

November 7th Headlines will read...

ROMNEY stuns the Obama Team with a 9 point win. the DNC DEMANDS A RECOUNT...

Bye Bye Barry... Back to community Crime organizing for you... Hey Barry do me a favor, tell Bill Ayres to burn in Hell when you see him, will ya... Thanks Barry..

IMO

Source(s): Ronald Reagan "Foretold of Obama’s Socialism and Obama Scare" back in the 1980's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iShCXx_xZDQ&feature... I miss Ronald Reagan's Brilliance... WHO WILL BE THE NEXT RONALD REAGAN???? Barack Obama IS NO RONALD REAGAN... Source(s): &&&&& When the bell tolls… Will there be anyone left to hear it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdHc_fXtsj0 I am not affiliated to this band in any way shape or form…

I'm not deluded, incumbents always have a huge advantage. But that doesn't mean you just give up.

Your boy's going down in eight days!

Source(s):

"that danger" is called "Barack Hussein Obama (mm-mm-mm!)..AKA "The (incompetent) One"!